The stories I liked:
1. The Erdmann Nexus by Nancy Kress -- what if the planet gets enough folk over 80 that they make a higher group intellect?
2. Listening for Submarines by Peter Higgins -- A WWII listening post finds something odd out there.
3. Money is No Object by Leslie What -- a hilarious short short about the problem of always having money.
4. Cat in the Rain by Jack Skillingstead -- a reverie on when you can't tell mental illness from aliens.
5. Truth by Robert Reed -- a man comes from the future and is interrogated. How do we know what to believe? (This has an ending I didn't see coming, which is unusual.)